Salman Khan, currently India’s biggest style icon, whose mere name flocks audiences from around the globe into cinema halls has committed a few faux pas in the past. Check out these top five looks that even Salman would cringe at.
- ‘Suryavanshi’ has been one of Salman’s biggest flops till date, with a weak storyline and over-the-top acting by everyone, this film was bound to fail, but however the biggest criticism Salman received for the film was about his look.
- This look was from Salman’s 1991 super-hit ‘Sanam Bewafa’, while this take on Romeo and Juliet did well at the box office, we are sure Salman cringes when he looks at pictures of himself wearing that headgear throughout the movie.
- Salman was paired with the reigning queen Madhuri Dixit in this 1993 box-office flop. Who could believe that a man who is the country’s biggest style icon, the same man who has made his ‘Being Human’ tees a nationwide rage, once wore that shirt.
- This is a picture from Salman’s 1997 blockbuster ‘Auzaar’ in which he was paired opposite Shilpa Shetty. Salman played a cop in this movie, guess he was too stylish for even the CBI types. Let’s just say we prefer the villager Chulbul Pandey.
- We know Salman is a big hearted man when he does movies like Saawan-The love season for his old friends like director Saawan Kumar Tak. In this film Salman tried to re-create his very popular ‘Tere Naam’ look, but neither the look nor the movie was able to re-create the magic.