Cheryl Charles is the first Indian model to win this title for India, beating almost 50 other competitors from different countries around the world. She also won the sub-title of Miss Asia 2017 at the same pageant.
She has been slaying the ramp since she was a teenager. From catwalk diva to cosmetic Conqueror, Cheryl Charles has achieved success in all the aspects of the fashion world. She represented India at the “World Next Top Model 2017” pageant in Beirut, Lebanon, as per the reports by news agency, IndiaScribes.com.
She has bagged the sash of “Mega Model Face hunt” and is also known to have earned the most sub titles in the contest of “Miss India Diva” by achieving the runners up position and also winning four mainstream titles like Miss Intellectual, Miss Congeniality, Miss Beautiful Skin and of course, the Best Walk.
According to Flynn Remedios, Cheryl Charles has won acclaim and got acknowledged for her presence of mind by the judges, when she won everyone’s heart in the QnA round in “Miss Tiara India Continent 2017-18”. She outshone all the other contestants in the QnA section.
Apart from making it big in the fashion world, she’s also a business woman (Director of Trim Tones) and is also going to publish her first book in the capacity of an author very soon. She is a perfect example of “beauty with brains”, setting an example for all the youth and particularly young girls, dreaming to achieve great success.
She is an inspiration for everyone, having achieved so much at this young age. Some of her achievements are as follows:
- Youngest Editor-in-Chief at the age of 18 for Enlighten India
- She worked as a wardrobe consultant for many elite clients.
- Was a Business Development Manager for an International Ticketing company
- She loves reading and she finds solace in books
- Her friends call her a book worm because she is always reading something or the other and now her dream to become a published author will be a reality when her book of poems is released in December this year.
- She is also an adrenaline junkie and never leaves the opportunity to try new things
Cheryl has also signed a movie with Starline Productions headed by director Jude Lazarus Fernandes.