Every year Forbes Magazine India comes out with its annual celebrity list called, Forbes India Celebrity List. For the past 2 years, Salman Khan has been dominating the charts.
This year to nothing has changed, Bollywood’s Dabangg Khan, Salman Khan has yet again topped the list with reported earnings of 253.25 crores. He is followed by Indian Cricket team Captain, Virat Kohli with 228.09 crores followed by Akshay Kumar with 185 crores.
Deepika Padukone also becomes the first female to break into the list with 4th spot and reported earnings of 112.8 crores.
Here is a list with the reported earnings!
1. Salman Khan Rs 253.25 crore
2. Virat Kohli Rs 228.09 crore
3. Akshay Kumar Rs 185 crore
4. Deepika Padukone Rs 112.85 crore
5. Mahendra Singh Dhoni Rs 101.77 crore
6. Aamir Khan Rs 97.5 crore
7. Amitabh Bachchan Rs 96.97 crore
8. Ranveer Singh Rs 84.67 crore
9. Sachin Tendulkar Rs 80 crore
10. Ajay Devgn Rs 74.5 crore
Shah Rukh Khan this year didn’t make the top 10 list but was on the 13th spot with earnings of 56 crore.
Here is the entire list Top 100 list
— Forbes India (@forbes_india) December 5, 2018
Stick to this space for the latest updates!