Forbes has released its India Celebrity 100 list and once again the Bhaijaan of Bollywood Salman Khan has topped the list for the second consecutive year.
The 51-year-old actor earned Rs 232.83 crore in 2017, backed by endorsements of several consumer-facing brands.
While Shah Rukh Khan has grabbed the second spot with an earning of 170.5 crores and Indian-skipper Virat Kohli ranked third with earnings of Rs 100.72 crore in 2017.
While Priyank Chopra was the only female actress to enter the list.
Here are the Top 10 in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list:
1) Salman Khan (Rs. 232.83 crores)
2) Shah Rukh Khan ( Rs. 170.50 crores)
3) Virat Kohli ( Rs. 100.72 crores)
4) Akshay Kumar ( Rs. 98.25 crores)
5) Sachin Tendulkar ( Rs. 82.50 crores)
6) Aamir Khan ( Rs. 68.75 crores)
7) Priyanka Chopra ( Rs. 68 crores)
8) MS Dhoni ( Rs. 63.77 crores)
9) Hrithik Roshan ( Rs. 63.12 crores)
10) Ranveer Singh ( Rs. 62.63 crores)
The Celebrity 100 list comprises of earnings between October 1, 2016, and September 30, 2017.
Coming back to Salman Khan, his new release Tiger Zinda Hai which released today has created a storm at the box office. The movie has even received good reviews from the critics.
Stay tuned for more Bollywood updates right here.