Just about a couple of days ago, television sensation Sara Khan celebrated her birthday in Dubai. As one would imagine, amongst the many activities that were a part of Sara’s 29th birthday celebrations, there was also the kind of food that would make one’s mouth flood and even overflow.
And now, we think that the food was just too delicious for poor Sara’s own good, as that very food gave her food poisoning, due to which, she landed up in a Dubai-based hospital!
Check out one of her most recent Instagram posts right here:
Please take care, Sara!
Stick to this space for the latest in the world of entertainment!